Cleveland Eats: Small Bites, Big Dreams
Small Bites, Big Dreams sponsored by Nestle Professional
Exclusive food provider - US Foods
An evening to benefit scholarships for Tri-C Hospitality Management students
Friday Sept. 14, 2018 - 6 p.m.
Tri-C Hospitality Management Center
180 Euclid Ave., Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Attendees will dine on dishes prepared by more than a dozen of the city’s most celebrated chefs, who will work side by side with Tri-C students at active food stations throughout the building.
Participating chefs include:
- Amaud Berthelier – Union Club of Cleveland
- Dante Boccuzzi – Dante Dining Group
- Zack Bruell – Zack Bruell Restaurant Group
- Nelly Buleje – Adega, The 9
- Brandon Edwin Chrostowski, Edwin’s Restaurant
- Britt-Marie Culey – Coquette Patisserie
- Brandt Evans – Pura Vida and Blue Canyon
- Matt Fish – Melt Bar and Grilled
- Heather Haviland – Lucky’s Cafe
- Christopher Kafcsak – Nomad Culinary
- Shuxin Liu – Xinji Noodle Bar
- Chris Poplin – Hard Rock Rocksino
- Karen Small – Flying Fig
- April Thompson – Wild Thymez Personal Chef Service
- Doug McGowan – Nestle
- HMC Station – Charcuterie/Cheese/Vegetables
- HMC Station – Dessert
- Beer Tasting by Saucy Brew Works
Join us for a unique "behind the scenes" event at Tri-C's Hospitality Management Center on Public Square.
For more information on special ticket packages, VIP access and sponsorship opportunities, contact the Tri-C Foundation at 216-987-4868.