- Email: Tiffany.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 440-427-4574
- Hometown: Huntington, West Virginia
- Proud graduate of: Cuyahoga Community College (A.A.B., Small Business Management) and Cleveland State University (B.S.W. and M.S.W. Social Work) Cleveland State University (Pursuing-M.Ed., Adult Learning and Development).
- What I love most about Tri-C: I love that we are accessible to so many diverse communities and how a part of our mission of the college is to improve the overall quality of life in multicultural communities. This shows the commitment of the college to help all students become successful students.
- Fun fact: I am a product of Cuyahoga Community College and I truly believe that my future began here! I love to travel and my smile is contagious.
- Advice for prospective students: An engaged student is a great student. Don’t just go to the college, get to know the college and all that is has to offer. There are so many opportunities available for students. Ask questions, I’m here to help.