Jump Start Express Enrollment - New Students
You’re almost there. You can be ready to start classes at Metro Campus with Jump Start express enrollment!
What is Jump Start?
Enrolling at Cuyahoga Community College’s Metropolitan Campus has never been easier. When you attend Jump Start express enrollment, we will provide hands-on help to get started at Tri-C:
- Complete financial aid (FAFSA)
- Attend placement test review sessions
- Take placement tests
- Register for New Student Orientation
Whether or not you have already begun enrollment at Tri-C, there is no better time to finish the process. Tri-C staff can help you complete your enrollment process quickly and efficiently.
Transportation assistance is available.
Want a jump start on your future? Sign up for a session today.
Don’t want to do this alone? Invite a friend, have them apply to Tri-C and
Register for a Jump Start Session
- Saturday, August 11, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Monday, August 13, 10 a.m.-noon
- Monday, August 13, 3-5 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 15, 10 a.m.-noon
- Wednesday, August 15, 3-5 p.m.
- Monday, August 20, 10 a.m.-noon
- Monday, August 20, 3-5 p.m.
- Saturday, August 25, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.