Metropolitan Center for Learning Excellence
The Metropolitan Center for Learning Excellence (CLE) moved to its current location in the Metropolitan Campus Center in Spring 2019. The CLE provides instructional support and resources to faculty with workshops aimed at enhancing teaching and learning in the classroom, and by offering personal consultations to assist faculty with their unique needs. Stop in to visit or check out our workshops below!
Engage Your Students with an Interactive Syllabus - CLE1326
- Jan. 6, 2022 - 11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Jan. 28, 2022 - 1 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Intentional Teaching: What is it? Am I an Intentional Instructor - CLE1341
- Feb. 1, 2022 - 11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Collect, Reflect, and Share: Implementing Student ePortfolios - CLE1324
- Feb. 8, 2022 through March 1, 2022
Are you HIP? High Impact Practices in Teaching and Learning - CLE1340
- Feb. 11, 2022 - 1 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Wikis, Groups and Blogs... Oh My! Creating Group Work in the Online Classroom - CLE1291
- Feb. 17, 2022 through March 11, 2022
Backward Design Online - CLE1307
- Feb. 28, 2022 through March 6, 2022
Getting Started with Accessible Course Design - CLE1336
- March 7, 2022 through March 13, 2022
Bloom's Blitz: Active Learning Techniques to Assess Your Students - CLE1220
- March 29, 2022 - 10 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Digitize Your Whiteboards Using Rocketbook Beacons - CLE1338
- On Demand in TEC starting April 2022
Flipgrid: A Video Discussion Platform -CLE1189
- April 12, 2021 - 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.