Sales and Customer Service
Introducing a New Program: Mastering the Essentials of Selling
This program, ideal for sales professionals in all fields and industries, features practice-oriented approaches to improve personal sales results by increasing effectiveness in presenting a product or service, overcoming objections and closing the sale. The sessions are broken into four two-hour segments for easier learning and retention, using a combination of preparation and practice (role-play). Sales professionals who seek to take their sales game to the next level will want to join Marvin Montgomery, a world-renowned author, professional sales trainer and motivational speaker, during this upcoming series on sales success.
Sales and Customer Service Program Overview
Learn how to connect customers with an organization through various techniques and channels of communication to develop prospects, retain clients and provide an exceptional customer experience. Curriculum focuses on client development, effective engagement, networking, strategies for selling and service excellence. Our expert instructors will help you gain the practical skills and confidence required to prospect for new business, understand clients’ needs and generate bottom-line results.
View Courses and Register:
- ZLDR-1330: Developing Clients for Life
- ZPDI-1260: Digital and Social Selling: Professional Certification (Online)
- ZLDR-1326: Making High-Quality Decisions
- ZSLS-1009: Mastering the Essentials of Selling
- ZLDR-1327: Networking for Enhanced Collaboration
- ZPDI-1285: Sales and Marketing Professional (Online)
- ZPDI-1244: Strategies for Increasing Sales (Online)
- ZLDR-1278: Strategy and Sales Solution Selling Workshop