Sales and Customer Service
Positive, consistent and error-free customer interactions are pivotal to an organization’s success. Developing the customer service skills of a frontline staff — the face of the organization — can help produce successful and sustainable results.
If your organization relies on a sales team to bring in customers and revenue, training is also critical to execute proven sales strategies. Gain the practical skills and confidence required to prospect for new business, understand clients’ needs and, most importantly, close the sale.
View Courses and Register:
- ZLDR-1330: Developing Clients for Life
- ZPDI-1260: Digital and Social Selling: Professional Certification (Online)
- ZLDR-1326: Making High-Quality Decisions
- ZLDR-1327: Networking for Enhanced Collaboration
- ZPDI-1244: Strategies for Increasing Sales (Online)
- ZLDR-1278: Strategy and Sales Solution Selling Workshop