Quality/Continual Improvement Supervisor Entry Level Certificate
This new entry-level certificate program gives those new to quality and continuous improvement the knowledge and skills required to support the design, implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of a business management system (e.g., ISO 9001).
A Quality Entry Level Certificate prepares individuals for careers in the manufacturing, healthcare, government, military, education, service operations, engineering, banking and finance, and construction industries.
Scholarships may be available to those who qualify. Please call 216-987-4391 for more information.
Certificate Program Includes the Following Courses:
- Frontline Leadership: The Leadership Journey
- Finance for Non-Financial Managers
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- New to Quality: An Introduction to Quality and Continuous Improvement
- Practical Problem Solving
- ISO 9001 Internal Auditor
- ASQ CQIA or CQT Certification Exam Prep
Who should attend:
- Those new to quality, continuous and process improvement
- Quality/continual improvement supervisors, quality technicians, inspector, junior engineer, frontline supervisors and internal auditor
View Courses and Register:
- ZLDR-0244: Frontline Leadership: The Leadership Journey
- ZLSS-1032: Lean Six Sigma: Yellow Belt
- ZLSS-1107: New to Quality: An Introduction to Quality and Continuous Improvement
- ZLSS-1113: Practical Problem-Solving
- ZISO-1064: Certified Quality Improvement Associate (CQIA) Refresher
- ZISO-1044: Certified Quality Technician (CQT) Refresher
- ZISO-1800: Plexus ISO 9001:2015 Understanding and Internal Auditing