Quality/Continual Improvement Supervisor Entry Level Certificate
This new entry-level certificate program gives those new to quality and continuous improvement the knowledge and skills required to support the design, implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of a business management system (e.g., ISO 9001).
A Quality Entry Level Certificate prepares individuals for careers in the manufacturing, healthcare, government, military, education, service operations, engineering, banking and finance, and construction industries.
- Frontline Leadership: The Leadership Journey
- Introduction to Quality and Continuous Improvement
- Practical Problem Solving
- Celemi Financial Business Acumen Simulation (Apples and Oranges)
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Additional offerings that could be of interest (not included in price):
- ISO 9001 Internal Auditor
- ASQ CQIA or CQT Certification Exam Prep
Who should attend:
- Those new to quality, continuous and process improvement
- Quality/continual improvement supervisors, quality technicians, inspector, junior engineer, frontline supervisors and internal auditor
(Savings of $416)
View 2021 Class Schedule Image:
Registration for the below certificates include all of the classes and dates in the schedule below:
Courses for 2020-2021 are available in virtual and in-person formats.