Frontline Manager Certificate Program
Frontline managers and supervisors play a vital role business, supervising the employees who deliver the products and services your valued customers desire.
Investing in talent development, at this critical point, leads to improved supervisor effectiveness and engagement, increasing the likelihood of employee productivity, retention and engagement. A well-developed frontline workforce also provides a greater pool of candidates to fuel your talent pipeline as well as improved customer satisfaction and return business.
Corporate College offers the Frontline Manager Certificate Program to equip upcoming, new, and seasoned supervisors with the tools they need to succeed in their leadership roles. Facilitated by Corporate College leadership experts, participants will grow their abilities and earn their Frontline Manager Certificate upon the completion of ten half-day sessions.
Download the Frontline Manager Certificate Program Sheet.
- Lead with professionalism and integrity — they “walk the talk”
- Effectively organize and plan work and resources
- Tackle problems with confidence and handle the unexpected
- Take responsibility for their decisions
- Demonstrate business knowledge and skills, and make sound judgments
- Are team-oriented and inclusive, coaching to support and develop
- Inspire others to go the extra mile
- Set clear expectations, communicate effectively and push for results
- Confront and resolve conflict
View Courses and Register:
- ZLDR-1216: Becoming a Team Player
- ZLDR-1218: Dealing With Difficult People
- ZLDR-1219: Delivering Great Customer Service
- ZLDR-1213: Effective Communication
- ZLDR-1214: Embracing Change at Work
- ZLDR-1211: Frontline Leadership
- ZLDR-1212: Handling Conflict at Work
- ZLDR-1208: Prioritizing My Time
- ZLDR-1217: Professionalism
- ZLDR-1215: Using Your Strengths