All Things Agile and Project Management
The All Things Agile Business Breakfast at the Brunswick University Center is being cancelled for Friday, March 13, 2020. Tri-C is taking the necessary precautions to ensure the safety and health of the Collegewide community and our visitors. We will plan on rescheduling at a later time. Thank you for your understanding.
Join us for a complimentary informational breakfast seminar
Friday, March 13, 7:30-10 a.m.
Brunswick University Center | 3605 Center Road | Brunswick, Ohio 44212
The terms “agile” and “scrum” have been around for years. But what do they really mean?
Hear from our subject matter experts as they walk you through the high-level concepts and provide insight into how your organization might apply these methods.
Is your organization Agile-ready?
7:30-8 a.m. Registration, Breakfast and Networking
8-8:10 a.m. Welcome
8:10-9:40 a.m. Presentation
9:40-10 a.m. Q&A and Final Remarks
- What Are Agile and Scrum?
- Agile vs. Traditional Methodology
- Case Study: What Are the Benefits, and Who Receives Them?
Ideal for organizations considering or already engaging in a Lean, Agile, DevOps and/or project management environment. Top industries utilizing agile and scrum include new products/service development, marketing campaigns, technology modernization and implementation, reorganizations and mergers, design engineering and construction.
- Understand high-level concepts of agile/scrum vs. traditional project management.
- Determine your organization's maturity related to Agile and learn why you should consider it.
- Learn from Western Asset Management, an organization that has implemented agile practices.
Information and Registration
Registration Now Open!
Register by March 6
Corporate College® offers the most up-to-date, nationally recognized, quality curriculum taught by industry-experienced instructors.