Western Campus Recreation
Due to maintenance, the gymnasium will be closed from Apirl 27-May 5, 2019.
*Register for Summer Camps by calling 216/987-3075 (option #1) or by visiting the Enrollment Center.
Summer 2019 Non-Credit Courses - Registration now open!
- Course handout revised 4/4/19; corrections: Aqua Kickboxing and Water Fitness on Wednesdays will end on 7/24/19, not 7/31/19
Summer 2019 Non-Credit Course Brochure- includes course descriptions
Recreation Information and Hours
- Due to maintenance, the gym will be closed from pril 27-May 5, 2019. Check with your instructor for classroom changes.
- All open recreation hours may be subject to change *
Fitness Center Spring Hours 2019 (As of 2/15/19, the Fitness Center will be open on Friday's until 3pm, instead of 2pm)
Golden Buckeye Cards (GBC) will not be accepted at the Tri-C Recreation Center after September, 31, 2019. We encourage GBC users to enroll in the Community Membership Program. It is free for those 60 and older and offers benefits like:
- Access to the gymnasium, fitness center, pool
- Access to the College computer lab
- Access to the College library
- Discounts to the Tri-C events like JazzFest
To enroll in the Community Membership Program, visit the Enrollment Center (have a photo ID ready).
View Courses and Register
- ZRCW-1224: Adult Learn-to-Swim (6 hours)
- ZRCW-1091: Aqua Jogging (10 hours)
- ZRCW-1120: Aqua Kickboxing (9 hours)
- ZRCW-1148: Aqua Zumba (10 Hours)
- ZRCW-1000: Beginning Golf (15 Hours)
- ZRCW-1200: Beginning Yoga
- ZRCW-1205: Cardio Cycling (10 hours)
- ZRCW-1225: Cardio/Strength Water Fitness: 9 hours
- ZSYC-1157: Coed Basketball Camp (Grades 3-9)
- ZSYC-1156: Coed Basketball Camp (Preschool to Second Grade)
- ZRCW-1226: Deep Water Exercise: 9 hours
- ZRCW-1179: Everyday Strength and Stretching (10 Hours)
- ZRCW-1107: Exerswim - 10 Hours
- ZRCW-1188: Gentle Restorative Yoga (10 hours)
- ZRCW-1168: Intro to Water Skills and Fundamentals (7.5 hours)
- ZRCW-1097: Parent/Child Aquatics - Levels 1 and 2 (5 Hours)
- ZRCW-1227: Pilates-Yoga Mix: 9 Hours
- ZRCW-1058: Private Lesson: Adapted Aquatics (Six 30-Minute Sessions)
- ZRCW-1070: Private Lesson: Adapted Aquatics (Six One-Hour Sessions)
- ZRCW-1065: Private Lesson: Personal Training (Six 30-Minute Sessions)
- ZRCW-1071: Private Lesson: Personal Training (Six One-Hour Sessions)
- ZRCW-1038: Private Lesson: Swimming (Six 30-Minute Sessions)
- ZRCW-1073: Private Lesson: Swimming (Six One-Hour Sessions)
- ZRCW-1209: Private Lesson: Wellness Coaching
- ZRCW-1059: Qi Gong (10 Hours)
- ZRCW-1009: Self-Defense for Women
- ZRCW-1201: Shallow Water Exercise (18 hours)
- ZSYC-5007: Softball Camp (Ages 14-18)
- ZRCW-1085: Tai Chi (10 Hours)
- ZRCW-1212: TRX® (6 hours)
- ZRCW-1215: Water Fitness (9 Hours)
- ZRCW-1075: Youth Swim Levels 3 & 4 (7.5 hours)
How to Become a Member
Facilities are free with a current Tri-C faculty, staff, student ID, Community Membership ID or a Golden Buckeye card. Patrons without a Tri-C ID or Buckeye card, may purchase a Tri-C Guest card or Community Membership. Patrons using a Golden Buckeye card and Guest card are required to have a Photo ID to use all facilities (i.e. License or State ID).
Community Membership cards can be purchased at the Enrollment Center.
Guest cards can be purchased at the Enrollment Center, the Cash Loading Stations located in The Galleria and The Learning Center (TLC). https://services.jsatech.com/paymentcc.php?tab=credit&cid=301&
ALL COMMUNITY AND GUEST OF THE RECREATION FACILITIES MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER OR ACCOMPANIED BY PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN!!