Eastern Campus Recreation
Eastern Campus offers open recreation hours for a fitness center, swimming pool with vortex, indoor track, and gym. Students and community members must have their Tri-C ID to use facilities.
Community members in Program 60 must call to register for non-credit classes by calling 216-987-3075. Have the class reference number (CRN) available.
Fitness Center Hours:
- Monday-Thursday 7am-7pm
- Friday 7am-2pm
- Saturday 9am-2pm
Summer Open Swim Hours:
Summer hours end on August 17th.
- Monday and Wednesday
- 7:15am- 11am
- Tuesday and Thursday
- 7:15am - 9:30am
- 12pm - 2:30pm
August 19th- September 6th. The pool will be closed August 20th from 7am-2pm.
- Monday - Thursday
- 7:15am- 8pm
- 7:15am- 4pm
- 7:45am- 2pm
Renovations are complete and the indoor track is re-opened! The indoor track will temporarly close on August 19th - 20th for a collegwide event.
The indoor track is subject to closure on game days and private events.
Open Gym and Intramurals
Fall schedule is TBD.
Recreation hosts open gyms and intramural programs for various activities inlcuding basketball, volleyball, and dodgeball.
*Pool is closed August 20th until 2pm.
*Indoor track is closed from August 19th- August 20th.
*All recreation times are subject to change. Last updated on 8/15/2019.
View Courses and Register:
- ZRCE-1097: Adult Learn-to-Swim (Intermediate)
- ZRCE-1078: Adult Learn-to-Swim: Levels 1 and 2 Beginner
- ZRCE-1119: Advanced Tennis (9 weeks)
- ZRCE-2724: Advanced Tennis (9 weeks)
- ZRCE-1096: Aqua Aerobics (Tuesday/Thursday)
- ZRCE-2725: Aqua Aerobics (Tuesday/Thursday)
- ZRCE-1095: Aqua Aerobics Mon/Weds
- ZRCE-1126: Aqua Boot Camp
- ZRCE-1087: Aqua Boot Camp (28 Hours)
- ZRCE-1124: Aqua Flexercise
- ZRCE-1102: Aquasize
- ZRCE-2727: Aquasize
- ZRCE-1147: Barre Workout
- ZRCE-7043: Cardio Fitness Workout
- ZRCE-1045: Chicago-Style Steppin' Dance Technique
- ZRCE-1144: Chicago-Style Stepping (Advanced Club Stepping)
- ZRCE-1141: Chicago-Style Stepping (Beginners)
- ZRCE-1140: Chicago-Style Stepping (Intermediate)
- ZRCE-2729: Children Learn to Swim
- ZRCE-1148: Children's Ballet Dance (Ages 13+)
- ZRCE-1145: Children's Ballet Dance (Ages 5-7)
- ZRCE-1146: Children's Ballet Dance (Ages 8-12)
- ZRCE-2728: Children's Dance and Jazz (All ages)
- ZRCE-1033: Golf (Advanced)
- ZRCE-1000: Golf, Anyone?
- ZRCE-1101: High-Impact Aqua Aerobics
- ZRCE-1105: High-Impact Aqua Aerobics (30 Hours)
- ZRCE-1142: Intro to Weight and Cardio Training
- ZRCE-1103: Introduction to Weight and Cardio Training
- ZRCE-1108: Low-Impact Aqua Aerobics
- ZRCE-1011: Musclerobics (12 Weeks)
- ZRCE-1012: Pilates (12 Weeks)
- ZRCE-1138: Qi Gong
- ZRCE-1024: Qi Gong (12 Weeks)
- ZRCE-1135: Rhythm and Stroke
- ZRCE-1099: Sizzling Salsa
- ZRCE-7041: Strength and Weight Training
- ZSYC-1198: Summer Co-Ed Basketball Camp
- ZRCE-1139: Tai Chi
- ZRCE-1143: Tai Chi (noon-12:50 p.m.)
- ZRCE-1127: Water Walking/Aqua Zen
How to Become a Member
Free for Tri-C Students/Faculty and Staff:
Currently registered students in a credit, non-credit or Encore courses, may attend in the semester that they are enrolled in. Employees of Tri-C may use the facility for free by showing their current My Tri-C photo I.D.
For community members 18 and older:
Community members 18 and older may gain entrance to the facilities for $5 per visit. You will need to purchase a Guest Card for a one-time fee of $1, you will then need to load funds onto this Guest Card to pay the $5 facility fee. For more information click here: more information.
Deposit funds, check your balance, and view your Guest Card Statements: Online Card Office