Eastern Campus Recreation
Eastern Campus offers open recreation hours for a fitness center, swimming pool with vortex, indoor track, and gym. Register for non-credit classes by calling 216-987-3075. Have the class reference number (CRN) available.
Fitness Center Hours:
The fitness center will be closed Thursday July 4th.
- Monday-Thursday 7am -7pm
- Friday 7am-2pm
- Saturday 9am-2pm
Summer Pool Open Swim Hours:
Starting May 28th end date TBD. The pool is closed July 4th.
- Monday & Wednesday
- 1:30pm - 3:30pm
- Tuesday & Thursday
- 7:15am - 9:30pm
Gym and Indoor Track
- The gym and indoor track are closed from April 15th - August 26th for renovations.
*College will be closed Thursday July 4th.
*All recreation times are subject to change. Last updated on 5/30/2019.
View Courses and Register:
- ZRCE-1097: Adult Learn-to-Swim (Intermediate)
- ZRCE-1078: Adult Learn-to-Swim: Levels 1 and 2 Beginner
- ZRCE-1119: Advanced Tennis (9 weeks)
- ZRCE-2724: Advanced Tennis (9 weeks)
- ZRCE-1096: Aqua Aerobics (Tuesday/Thursday)
- ZRCE-2725: Aqua Aerobics (Tuesday/Thursday)
- ZRCE-1095: Aqua Aerobics Mon/Weds
- ZRCE-1126: Aqua Boot Camp
- ZRCE-1087: Aqua Boot Camp (28 Hours)
- ZRCE-1124: Aqua Flexercise
- ZRCE-1102: Aquasize
- ZRCE-2727: Aquasize
- ZRCE-1147: Barre Workout
- ZRCE-7043: Cardio Fitness Workout
- ZRCE-1045: Chicago-Style Steppin' Dance Technique
- ZRCE-1144: Chicago-Style Stepping (Advanced Club Stepping)
- ZRCE-1141: Chicago-Style Stepping (Beginners)
- ZRCE-1140: Chicago-Style Stepping (Intermediate)
- ZRCE-2729: Children Learn to Swim
- ZRCE-1148: Children's Ballet Dance (Ages 13+)
- ZRCE-1145: Children's Ballet Dance (Ages 5-7)
- ZRCE-1146: Children's Ballet Dance (Ages 8-12)
- ZRCE-2728: Children's Dance and Jazz (All ages)
- ZRCE-1033: Golf (Advanced)
- ZRCE-1000: Golf, Anyone?
- ZRCE-1101: High-Impact Aqua Aerobics
- ZRCE-1105: High-Impact Aqua Aerobics (30 Hours)
- ZRCE-1142: Intro to Weight and Cardio Training
- ZRCE-1103: Introduction to Weight and Cardio Training
- ZRCE-1108: Low-Impact Aqua Aerobics
- ZRCE-1011: Musclerobics (12 Weeks)
- ZRCE-1012: Pilates (12 Weeks)
- ZRCE-1138: Qi Gong
- ZRCE-1024: Qi Gong (12 Weeks)
- ZRCE-1135: Rhythm and Stroke
- ZRCE-1099: Sizzling Salsa
- ZRCE-7041: Strength and Weight Training
- ZSYC-1198: Summer Co-Ed Basketball Camp
- ZRCE-1139: Tai Chi
- ZRCE-1143: Tai Chi (noon-12:50 p.m.)
- ZRCE-1127: Water Walking/Aqua Zen
How to Become a Member
Free for Tri-C Students/Faculty and Staff:
Currently registered students in a credit, non-credit or Encore courses, may attend in the semester that they are enrolled in. Employees of Tri-C may use the facility for free by showing their current My Tri-C photo I.D.
For community members 18 and older:
Community members 18 and older may gain entrance to the facilities for $5 per visit. You will need to purchase a Guest Card for a one-time fee of $1, you will then need to load funds onto this Guest Card to pay the $5 facility fee. For more information click here: more information.
Deposit funds, check your balance, and view your Guest Card Statements: Online Card Office