Motion Picture Training Program
Motion Picture Training workshops are structured for independent filmmakers, media professionals and recent graduates looking to gain new skills or enhance current skills in the motion media profession. Taught by industry professionals, these workshops include all aspects of the production process —budgeting and scheduling, lighting, stunts, editing, motion graphics, color grading and more.
Payment plan available. Call 216-987-3075 for additional information.
View Courses and Register:
- ZFLM-1024: Acting and Auditioning for Camera
- ZFLM-1029: Art Department Production Assistant
- ZFLM-1031: Assistant Camera Operator
- ZFLM-1020: Find Your Voice: Voice Acting
- ZFLM-1027: Location Sound Mixing and Boom Operation
- ZFLM-1026: Movie Magic Budgeting
- ZFLM-1025: Movie Magic Scheduling
- ZFLM-1028: Production Assistant - Grip & Electric
- ZFLM-1030: Production Assistant Basics