Update: In-person classes are now available
We are pleased to once again offer event planning classes on-site at Corporate College® East and Corporate College West. We’ve updated our return-to-campus protocols to follow the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines and Responsible RestartOhio Guidance for Institutions of Higher Education. You will receive instructions via email prior to your class.
Visit tri-c.edu/coronavirus for up-to-date information on Tri-C’s COVID-19 response. If you are not already on our email list, sign up today to ensure you receive important updates related to future community education programming.
We look forward to seeing you on campus again soon!
Classes Tailor Made For You
Tri-C offers a variety of courses designed to help you explore our community and learn more about yourself.
View Courses and Register:
- ZSYC-1215: ACT Test Prep Boot Camp
- ZCKG-1153: Brewing Craft Beer
- ZCKG-1192: Event Planning Basics I
- ZCKG-1193: Event Planning Basics II
- ZFLM-1020: Find Your Voice: Voice Acting
- ZCKG-1188: Introduction to Hard Cider Making
- ZREC-7043: Modern Warrior
- ZREC-1135: Sewing Starter
- ZREC-1166: Sewing Starter II
- ZPDI-1274: Spanish Fundamentals (Online)