Update: Community Education and COVID-19
In response to the developing coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, all on-site Community Education classes are cancelled through April 30.
If you are registered for an affected session, you will receive a full refund. If you paid with a credit card, a refund will be issued back to your credit card account. If you paid with a check, you will receive your refund via USPS within 4 to 6 weeks.
We apologize for the inconvenience. Visit Tri-C’s coronavirus webpage for the latest information. Thank you for your understanding.
Awaken Your Inner Chef
Tri-C offers a variety of hands-on and demo culinary classes for all skill levels, from beginners learning basic skills to advanced cooks discovering new techniques. Most classes are 2 hours and 30 minutes and cost $49. Classes are being held in the new state-of-the-art teaching kitchen, Chef's Table, located at Corporate College, in Warrensville Heights.
Invite your family and friends for an evening of cooking, tasting and fun!
View Courses and Register:
- ZCKG-1097: Asian Dumplings
- ZCKG-1145: Basics of Bread Baking
- ZCKG-1210: Basics of Gluten-Free Cooking
- ZCKG-1213: Basics of Low Carb/Sugar Cooking
- ZCKG-1153: Brewing Craft Beer
- ZCKG-1199: Cajun Classics
- ZCKG-1200: Classic Pastry Favorites: Eclairs and Cream Puffs
- ZCKG-1192: Event Planning Basics I
- ZCKG-1193: Event Planning Basics II
- ZCKG-1198: Filled Breads
- ZCKG-1138: French Macarons
- ZCKG-1211: Hummus and Homemade Crackers
- ZCKG-1203: Instant Pot: Your Ally in the Kitchen
- ZCKG-1188: Introduction to Hard Cider Making
- ZCKG-1195: Italian Dinner
- ZCKG-1013: Knife Skills
- ZCKG-1204: Meal Prep With the Instant Pot
- ZCKG-1202: Mexican Dinner
- ZCKG-1196: Noodle Bowls
- ZCKG-1206: Sauces
- ZCKG-1208: Sausage Making
- ZCKG-1205: Soups
- ZCKG-1197: Spoon Desserts
- ZCKG-1201: Tamales and Tacos
- ZCKG-7041: Vegan Dinner