Update: Community Education and COVID-19
As the coronavirus continues to impact our community, the health and safety of students and staff is our utmost priority. With that in mind, we’ve decided to cancel all currently scheduled culinary community education classes.
Visit tri-c.edu/coronavirus for up-to-date information on Tri-C’s COVID-19 response. If you are not already on our email list, sign up today to ensure you receive important updates related to future community education programming.
We look forward to seeing you on campus again soon!
Awaken Your Inner Chef
Tri-C offers a variety of hands-on and demo culinary classes for all skill levels, from beginners learning basic skills to advanced cooks discovering new techniques. Most classes are 2 hours and 30 minutes and cost $49. Classes are being held in the new state-of-the-art teaching kitchen, Chef's Table, located at Corporate College, in Warrensville Heights.
Invite your family and friends for an evening of cooking, tasting and fun!
View Courses and Register:
- ZCKG-1097: Asian Dumplings
- ZCKG-1145: Basics of Bread Baking
- ZCKG-1210: Basics of Gluten-Free Cooking
- ZCKG-1213: Basics of Low Carb/Sugar Cooking
- ZCKG-1153: Brewing Craft Beer
- ZCKG-1199: Cajun Classics
- ZCKG-1200: Classic Pastry Favorites: Eclairs and Cream Puffs
- ZCKG-1192: Event Planning Basics I
- ZCKG-1193: Event Planning Basics II
- ZCKG-1198: Filled Breads
- ZCKG-1138: French Macarons
- ZCKG-1211: Hummus and Homemade Crackers
- ZCKG-1203: Instant Pot: Your Ally in the Kitchen
- ZCKG-1188: Introduction to Hard Cider Making
- ZCKG-1195: Italian Dinner
- ZCKG-1013: Knife Skills
- ZCKG-1204: Meal Prep With the Instant Pot
- ZCKG-1202: Mexican Dinner
- ZCKG-1196: Noodle Bowls
- ZCKG-1206: Sauces
- ZCKG-1208: Sausage Making
- ZCKG-1205: Soups
- ZCKG-1197: Spoon Desserts
- ZCKG-1201: Tamales and Tacos
- ZCKG-7041: Vegan Dinner