Cleveland Eats will be held on Mall B in downtown Cleveland.
Paid Parking will be available in the following adjacent parking lots (rates may vary depending on day and time):
Huntington Park Garage
1141 West 3rd Street
Open 24 hours
601 Lakeside Ave East
Can exit 24 hours
12th Street Garage
Corner of East 12th Street & Hamilton Ave
Open 24 hours
One Cleveland Center
Corner of East 9th Street & St Clair Ave
Open 24 hours
777 Rockwell Ave
Open 24 hours
- When is Cleveland Eats?
- Saturday, September 15, 2018: tentatively set for noon-10 p.m.
- What is Cleveland Eats?
- Located Downtown on Mall B, the festival features small plates prepared by the city’s top chefs and restaurants, cooking demonstrations, live music, craft beer, Cleveland vendors with lots to see and do, family friendly events, and concludes with a magnificent fireworks display over downtown Cleveland.
- How much is the festival?
- The Cleveland Eats culinary festival is $5 for admission. Once inside, the restaurants/chefs will be serving one signature small plate priced at $5 each. Cash only.
- Can tickets be purchased at the gate?
- Tickets can be purchased at the gate the day of. However, it is encouraged to purchase tickets prior to avoid waiting in a long line. Buy Tickets.
- Where is the festival?
- The festival will take place on Mall B in downtown Cleveland.
- Where can I park? Is there handicap parking?
- To view parking garages nearby, please visit www.parking.downtown.cleveland.com.
- Is the entire event ADA accessible?
- What can I bring into the festival? Am I allowed to bring my dog?
- Animals will not be allowed unless they are a service animal. A list of prohibited items is listed below.
- What is the Culinary Council? Will I be able to meet these chefs?
- The Culinary Council is an exclusive group of the city's top chefs sharing their creative vision as the guiding culinary force in the planning and execution of Cleveland Eats. Each are involved in different aspects of the festival from pre-planning, Friday's Small Bites, Big Dreams Benefit, Saturday's Culinary Village, Saturday's Culinary Demonstrations, etc. All of the chefs will not be at any one day as they all have volunteered their time in different ways. We can not guarantee if you will be able to meet any specific chef.
- Can I use my credit card inside the festival?
- No. ATM’s will be provided. Sorry, cash will be the only form of payment inside the festival.
- What if it rains?
- The festival continues, rain or shine!
- What is the Culinary Village?
- The Culinary Village consists of 30+ popular restaurants and chefs. Each restaurant/chef will be serving signature small plates priced at $5. Cash only.
- What is the Marketplace?
- The Marketplace will be part of the festival consisting of various culinary/local Cleveland goods for sale. Cash only.
- What beverages will be served?
- The festival will feature local craft breweries, wine and nonalcoholic beverages (subject to change).
- What bands will be playing?
- The entertainment schedule for 2018 will be released shortly. See the 2017 line-up.
- Are there activities for children?
- Of course! There is a kid’s area packed with fun!
- Who will be performing the cooking demonstrations?
- Members of the Culinary Council will be performing various cooking demonstrations throughout the festival.
- How do I become a volunteer?
- To become a volunteer, click here.
- When do the gates open?
- Gates will open at the beginning of the festival (tentatively noon). No early entry permitted.
- Is re-entry allowed?
- Re-entry will be allowed; however, you will need to make sure to get your hand stamped prior to exiting.
- What does admission for the Culinary Festival get you?
- For $5, you will receive: admission into the festival; access to the Culinary Village, marketplace and kid’s area; live cooking demonstrations by members of the Culinary Council; live music throughout the day; and a front row seat to an amazing fireworks display.
- Can I get a refund for my ticket?
- Sorry, but there are no refunds for tickets.
- How much will food cost?
- Each restaurant's dish will be priced at $5.
- How much will alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages cost?
Animals other than service/guide animals
Drones and other unmanned aircraft systems
Glass, thermal or metal containers
Supports for signs/placards
Weapons of any kind
Any other item determined to be potential safety hazards
No outside food and beverage
Interested in Volunteering?