On-Campus Recruiting (OCR)
Building awareness and creating a talent pipeline
Benefits of participating in an OCR:
- Promoting your organization and employment opportunities (internships/co-ops, seasonal help, part-time and full-time) to students on campus.
- Creating an on-campus presence at Tri-C with a focus and commitment to hiring students, alumni and community members affiliated with the college.
- Engaging with a prospective talent pool of enrolled students, visiting alumni, and community members.
- A competitive edge and first chance to meet face to face with our talented students and alumni.
- This is a FREE event in a highly visible location on campus.
- An opportunity to understand and learn about the students and programs at Tri-C.
All employers with a strong interest in considering our students, alumni and community members for employment.
- Promote your organization’s career opportunities, business culture, products or services, and facility sites.
- Conduct informal conversations with students between classes.
- Information tables are offered on all main campuses.
- Reserved space is available during business hours; 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. being high peak traffic time. Set up can begin as early as 9 a.m. and stay open as late as 5 p.m.
- Contact your Employer Relations Representative at each campus via email or phone
How to get the most from an OCR:
- Schedule your OCR 1-2 weeks prior to the event date.
- Post opportunities on College Central Network prior to your on-campus visit.
- Provide employer literature, job postings, and promotional items.
- Collect resumes and direct interested participants on how to apply for jobs.
- Follow up with an Employer Relations Specialist with any feedback or hires.