Job Postings and Employment Opportunities
The Career Center offers you the opportunity to search job seeker resumes and post part/full-time jobs, co-ops and internships for free on our online job board, College Central Network (CCN).
- Search exclusive resumes for students, alumni and community job seekers
- Post and manage your part/full-time jobs, co-ops and internships for 30 days
- Register for job fairs, information sessions and on-campus interview days
- Receive communication about services, recruiting events, and special announcements
- Review Recruiting Policies including EEO and Third Party
Tips on How to Register/Post jobs on CCN are provided for your convenience and guidance.
Other job posting options:
Get Hired On The Spot allows employers who are hosting job fairs at their location to post this announcement on our High Viz monitors. We support your efforts and would like to help promote your on-site job fair to our students through our online resources.
Tear Sheet is an opportunity to post your jobs on our job bulletin boards located in the Career Center offices and throughout our campus sites. For job seekers convenience, they will be able to tear off a tab with your application contact information or instructions.