The Career Center offers employers the opportunity to search approved resumes and portfolios to fill part/full-time jobs, co-ops, and internships.
Job Posting and Resume Searching Options:
- Search Career Center approved resumes and portfolios for students, alumni, and community members.
- Post and manage your part/full-time jobs, co-ops and internships positions.
- Receive invitations to register for upcoming career fairs.
- View special announcements.
- Review recruiting policies including EEO and Third Party.
- Report your offers and hires.
Tips on How to Register/Post jobs on CCN are provided for your convenience and guidance.
Career Center Job Boards:
Email or fax employment opportunities to post on our job boards located in the Career Center offices and throughout our campus sites.