Diversity and Inclusion at Tri-C
Tri-C is fortunate to have a true mosaic of people who contribute daily to a dynamic and rewarding learning environment. Tri-C stands with the belief that diversity enriches not only the institution, but society as a whole, and is therefore committed to appreciating diverse perspectives and valuing the collective differences and similarities that make Tri-C a leading community organization.
Strategies to Achieve Procurement Diversity
Administration & Finance FY17-19 Strategic Service Priority: Develop innovative capital and procurement solutions that promote the student experience while emphasizing inclusive excellence.
- Create a five-year plan to increase the College’s relationships with diverse suppliers
- Increase touch points and connections with diverse suppliers and minority agencies
- Utilize benchmarking with other Ohio institutions to help develop additional strategies
- Develop a community outreach initiative to communicate contractual needs to qualified vendors
- Include environmental, social and economic factors in proposal requirements and purchasing consideration
Inclusive Excellence Development Plan Goal
The primary goal of the Five-Year Inclusive Excellence Development Plan is to integrate the College's diverse professional relationships in to its day-to-day business operations.