Professional Development and Employee Resources
The following online training modules are available to College employees via the TEC system. To register on the TEC site, go to the Learning tab and click “Browse for Training.”
Diversity & Inclusion: Civility in the Workplace
Get a general understanding of professional, unbiased conduct as it relates to the Tri-C® mission. Learn when and how management, actions
Diversity & Inclusion: Unconscious Bias and You
This course features interactive modules and scenarios to help you discover your own unconscious bias with the goal of combating negative thought processes and stereotypes. By screening out bias and thinking more objectively, you can open yourself up to new people and experiences and learn to treat others more fairly through teamwork, respect
Diversity & Inclusion: Employee Essentials
This library of individual modules covers various diversity-related topics such as culture, disability awareness, gender intelligence, generational distinctions, micro-messages, communication styles, religion and faith, and veteran status. Real-world scenarios, tips and techniques
Civility Online (Faculty Only)
This course addresses five topics commonly associated with civility in the workplace: appropriate classroom and workplace behaviors, communication, conflict management, effective listening and protection against retaliation.
Safe Zone Training
A Safe Zone is a space where everyone is listened to and respected, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Learn about issues of concern for students of all orientations, identities
Title IX Training
What are the College’s Title IX and sexual harassment policies? What does it mean to be a responsible employee? Join us as we address these questions as well as your role in creating a safe and secure environment for faculty, staff
Title IX Resources
- What is sexual harassment?
- Title IX Rack Card (Student/Student)
- Title IX Rack Card (Student/Employee)
- Title IX and Better Than That video
- Title IX Community Builders Training (by request)
Memorandum of Understanding with Cleveland Rape Crisis Center (CRCC)
- Provide therapeutic services at all four campuses for students, faculty or staff seeking confidential support relating to or arising from sexual violence.
- Crisis intervention services including a 24-hour anonymous hotline; 24-hour face-to-face response for victims at the College’s Police Department and/or a hospital seeking evidence collection; and follow-up support and interaction with the victim through the justice system.
- Confidential support, education and crisis intervention to any student, faculty or staff member upon request.
- Dedicated victim specialist to assist student victims/complainants through
- Training programs for key stakeholders.
- Stay tuned for more information about our partnership with CRCC.
Celebrating Diversity Speaker Series
The Celebrating Diversity Speaker Series brings attention to diverse topics and cultural issues, educating and enlightening faculty, staff, students and the community through a variety of lectures, workshops
Employee Assistance (IMPACT)
Comprehensive, confidential and professional counseling services for employees and their families. Call 1-800-227-6007 or visit www.impactemployeeassistance.com. More information is available on KWeb (accessible to Tri-C employees only).
Sexual Orientation and Gender Equality (SOGE) Council
The mission of the SOGE Council is to educate the College on issues of sexuality and gender in order to create a secure and inclusive community that embraces all forms of sexual orientation, gender identity
The Sustained Dialogue Campus Network creates safe spaces on college campuses to address divisive issues, transforming relationships to create change on campus and equip the next generation of leaders with tools to apply in their workplaces and communities. To participate in Sustained Dialogue at Tri-C, contact Tyler Olson at 216-987-2582 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn more.
Tri-C Network of Women (NOW)
Tri-C NOW is an employee resource group for women employees at Cuyahoga Community College. Its mission is to create a forum for women to grow personally and professionally through the power of networking, collaboration, discussion