Tri-C Travel Guidance
International and Domestic Travel Guidance in Response to Coronavirus Outbreaks
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the State Department are closely monitoring COVID-19 outbreaks. With respect to international and domestic travel during this time, the College is providing the following guidance:
- Effective March 10, 2020, all College-sponsored international or domestic travel for staff and students is suspended until further notice.
- Prior to personal international or domestic travel, employees must complete the travel disclosure form and submit it to the Office of Compliance and Risk Management.
- The College recommends avoiding personal travel to or through any country with a Level 2 or Level 3 designation from the CDC. Currently, the CDC has designated a Level 3 Travel Health Notice for the following countries: China, South Korea, Iran and Italy. Consult the CDC website for updates.
- Members of the College community returning from travel to or through Level 2 and 3 countries must notify their supervisor at least three days before returning to campus. These travelers are required to self-isolate for 14 days.
- The status of some Level 1 and Level 2 countries could change in the coming days. Should designations escalate, employees traveling on their personal time could face mandatory quaratine upon their return.
- We will update the College community should developments require program cancellations.
Download a printable version of the International and Domestic Travel Guidance.