Personal Safety Responsibility
In preparation for the start of fall semester, we’ve updated our return-to-campus and office protocols to follow the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines and Responsible RestartOhio Guidance for Institutions of Higher Education. These new measures, which went into effect Monday, Aug. 24, will help keep you and others safe and healthy. Here are the steps we are asking all students, employees and visitors to take:
- Perform a daily health assessment before coming to any campus or facility.
- Review and electronically sign the COVID-19 Statement of Personal Responsibility (once per semester).
- Always wear a face covering while on a campus or at a Tri-C site. If you forget a face covering, disposable masks are available at the following locations:
- Advanced Technology Training Center – E. 30th entrance reception desk
- Brunswick University Center – Information desk
- Corporate College® East – See staff
- Eastern Campus Welcome Station – ESS building entrance
- Hospitality Management Center – See staff
- Manufacturing Technology Center – Metro Campus Welcome Center (MSS Enrollment Center)
- Metropolitan Campus Welcome Stations – MCC (near bookstore), MSS (Enrollment Center), TLC
- Transportation Innovation Center – See staff
- Western Campus Welcome Station – WSS (Enrollment Center)
- Westshore Campus Welcome Station – SHCS building entrance
- All students and employees must carry and be prepared to present their College ID card/Stomp Card while on campus.
- Comply with all safety directives on posted signs and in email communications from the College.
- Maintain a distance of 6 feet or greater between yourself and others.
- Practice good personal hygiene, including frequent handwashing for at least 20 seconds.
- Plan travel to and around campus/site to account for possible delays related to safety protocols.
Please take a moment to watch this video, which further explains what you can expect when you come to a Tri-C campus or site.
We’ve taken numerous steps to protect our Tri-C community, and we’ll continue to update our processes and procedures as we move through the fall semester. Check your College email regularly and visit tri-c.edu/coronavirus for the most up-to-date information.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.