Personal Safety Responsibility
The College has updated our Return to College (for students and visitors) and Return to On-Ground Work (for employees) protocols to follow the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines and Responsible RestartOhio Guidance for Institutions of Higher Education. These new measures will help keep you and others safe and healthy. Here are the steps we are asking all students, employees and visitors to take:
- Perform a daily health assessment before coming to any campus or facility.
- Review and electronically sign the COVID-19 Statement of Personal Responsibility (once per semester).
- Anyone on a campus or at a Tri-C site must always wear a face covering. If you forget a face covering, disposable masks are available at the following locations
- Advanced Technology Training Center – See staff
- Brunswick University Center – Information desk
- Corporate College® East – Concierge desk
- Eastern Campus Welcome Station – ESS main entrance
- Hospitality Management Center – See staff
- Manufacturing Technology Center – Metro Campus Welcome Center (MCC concierge desk, E. 30th entrance)
- Metropolitan Campus Welcome Stations – MCC concierge desk (E. 30th entrance)
- Transportation Innovation Center – Inside main door on right
- Western Campus Welcome Station – WSS information desk
- Westshore Campus Welcome Station – SHCS building entrance
- All students and employees must carry and be prepared to present their College ID card/Stomp Card while on campus.
- Comply with all safety directives on posted signs and in email communications from the College.
- Maintain a distance of 6 feet or greater between yourself and others.
- Practice good personal hygiene, including frequent handwashing for at least 20 seconds.
- Plan travel to and around campus/site to account for possible delays related to safety protocols.
We’ve taken numerous steps to protect our Tri-C community, and we’ll continue to update our processes and procedures as we move through the semester. Check your College email regularly and visit tri-c.edu/coronavirus for the most up-to-date information.
Please email email@example.com with questions.