Tri-C sets new tuition payment deadlines
February 26, 2014
Effective Fall 2014, the College will implement NEW payment deadlines. Listed below are the benefits of the new payment deadlines to students and the College.
Benefits to students:
• Eliminates the $25 set-up fee for the three-payment installment plan option
• Weekly drop provides students with more time to make payment arrangements
• Synchronized financial aid deadline and fee payment deadline provides consistency and simplifies dates for students to remember to pay and apply for financial aid
Benefits to College:
• More efficient, real-time management of course offerings and available seats in classes
• Students enrolled by the payment deadline are committed/paid students, which helps support operations, financial management, and course planning
• More students sign up for installment payment plan which helps to reduce the dollars/students sent to collections
• More effective use of Wait Listing and improved management of fill rates
By July 1, students must log into my Tri-C space or visit any campus Enrollment Center to:
• Make a payment in full OR
• Complete the financial aid application (FAFSA) and submit all requested documentation to the Office of Student Financial Aid and Scholarships OR
• Set up an appropriate payment plan (new for fall, there is no fee for the three-payment installment plan)
If students do not pay by the deadline, they will be withdrawn from all courses for non payment.
Students who register or re-register after July 1 are required to make payment at the time of registration.
This applies to credit classes only.