Young people can experience college life with our varied line up of courses and camps that meet state standards including those directed by the Ohio Department of Education and the Ohio Department of Public Safety. These opportunities provide a fun and challenging learning environment for young students that complement their current studies and enable them to easily move into adulthood.
Every child needs opportunities to: increase sense of self-worth; learn to respect people and things; perfect new skills; stay focused on and motivated by goals; form a connection with community; build an identity; develop positive relationships with mentors and role models; learn responsibility; and acquire autonomy and accountability in decision-making. Youth programs combine fundamental elements for healthy youth development through varied, substantial intellectual resources; a positive peer environment; and caring adults who can make a difference in young people's lives.
- ZSYC-1199: Forensic Science (Grades 4-8)
- ZSYC-1189: Little Medical School Camp (Grades K-5)
- ZSYC-1190: Little Veterinarian School Camp (Grades K-5)
- ZSYC-1201: Robotics (Grades 4-8)
- ZSYC-1167: Science of Wizardry (Ages 7-11)
- ZTYT-1010: Tech Kids I (Grades 3-6)
- ZSYC-1088: The Clothes Rack (Grades 9 and Up)
- ZREC-1136: The Clothes Rack (Learn to Sew): Grades 6-8
- ZCKG-1110: Tri-C Culinary Academy: Ages 9-12
- ZSYC-1165: Wildlife Rehabilitator Investigation Camp (Grades 6-9)
- ZSYC-1085: Young Filmmakers Studio (Grades 5-8)