Forklift Operator Training PIT
This eight-hour introductory Forklift Operator Training / Powered Industrial Truck (PIT) class provides initial and continued education training opportunities for the operation of powered industrial trucks in line with industry standards. The course, based on OSHA 1910.78 objectives, is safety and basic knowledge focused. Classroom and hands-on training are provided in warehouse conditions.
- Will be held at the Transportation Innovation Center in Euclid.
- 8 hours of training is provided.
- Industry related equipment.
- Hands-on training in warehouse conditions.
- Individuals who have completed the training will receive an achievement award and wallet card.
- 18 years of age
- Includes classroom and hands-on training
- Small class size
- Federal financial aid does not apply
- Tuition due at time of enrollment
Considered an entry level supply chain job, trained PIT operators are positioned to understand more about distribution operations and hence take on more responsibility related to execution.
Please call 216-987-3075 or 216-987-3226 to register.