KeyBank Public Safety Scholarship
The KeyBank Public Safety Scholarship Initiative was established to support efforts to increase the number of minorities and females in the public safety career field. The scholarship provides funding for select Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C®) Public Safety programs, including:
KeyBank Public Safety Scholarship Requirements
- Must be a minority and/or female.
- All students must complete the FAFSA and utilize any Pell funding offered before scholarship funds will be awarded.
- All students awarded funding will be required to fulfill a minimum number of community and/or service hours.
- Students will not be accepted into any public safety program or awarded scholarship funding if they have an outstanding debt with the college.
- Students must meet all of the program requirements and be accepted into the program before any scholarship funds will be awarded.
Scholarship recipients will be selected by a committee comprised of representatives of Cuyahoga Community College’s Public Safety programs and academies.
View Working Nation's spot on the Public Safety Training Center.