Tri-C now offers three short-term, stackable certificates providing basic and advanced training in MIG, TIG, Stick, Robotic, and OxyFuel welding.
- Students can test for multiple national welding certifications in accordance with AWS standards (2F-4G)
- New welding lab with high-tech equipment from Lincoln Electric
- Financial aid available for those who qualify
- Job placement assistance available
- Median salary: $17.45 per hour (Source: Ohio Department of Labor)
- High Scholl diploma or GED
- Accuplacer assessments for English and math
This workforce product was funded by a grant awarded by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration. The product was created by the grantee and does not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Department of Labor. The U.S. Department of Labor makes no guarantees, warranties, or assurances of any kind, express or implied, with respect to such information, including any information on linked sites and including, but not limited to, accuracy of the information or its completeness, timeliness, usefulness, adequacy, continued availability, or ownership.