Tri-C now offers three short-term, stackable certificates providing basic and advanced training in MIG, TIG, Stick, Robotic, and OxyFuel welding.
- Students can test for multiple national welding certifications in accordance with AWS standards (2F-4G)
- New welding lab with high-tech equipment from Lincoln Electric
- Financial aid available for those who qualify
- Job placement assistance available
- Median salary: $17.45 per hour (Source: Ohio Department of Labor)
- High Scholl diploma or GED
- Accuplacer assessments for English and math