Your future welding career starts here!
Tri-C now offers three short-term, stackable certificates providing basic and advanced training in MIG, TIG, stick, robotic and oxy-fuel welding.
- Students can test for multiple national welding certifications in accordance with American Welding Society (AWS) standards (2F-4G)
- New welding lab with high-tech equipment from Lincoln Electric
- Financial aid and scholarships available for those who qualify
- Internship and job placement assistance available
- Entry-level salary: $11-15 per hour (Source: Ohio Department of Labor)
- High School diploma or GED
- Accuplacer assessments for English and math
This workforce product was funded by a grant awarded by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration. The product was created by the grantee and does not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Department of Labor. The U.S. Department of Labor makes no guarantees, warranties, or assurances of any kind, express or implied, with respect to such information, including any information on linked sites and including, but not limited to, accuracy of the information or its completeness, timeliness, usefulness, adequacy, continued availability, or ownership.