EARN A NATIONAL CERTIFICATION IN LESS THAN 9 MONTHS!
- Certified Healthcare Access Associate
- Certified Medical Administrative Assistant
- Certified Professional Coder
Hospitals and other medical facilities such as doctor’s offices, clinics, and insurance companies rely not only on direct care providers to deliver excellent patient care, but also on trained professional staff to keep their business operations running smoothly.
Hospital staff members may be required to admit patients accurately and quickly while exercising an exceptional level of customer service; they may need to apply medical codes to procedures performed in order to be properly reimbursed or they may be responsible for providing clerical and billing support to a small office while managing the patient schedule and addressing patient concerns.
Whether the staff member is expected to carry out only a few of these functions or all of them, the facility is dependent upon them to always make a positive impression on the patients and to perform their job duties efficiently in order to maintain accurate patient medical records, bill appropriately and stay in compliance with many state and federal regulations.
Positions in this field are evolving with increased responsibility for accuracy in the department and a professional certification for staff members is more desirable than ever before. Each one of our fast-track certificate programs is designed to prepare students for a National Certification in their respective field.
- If you wish to seek employment in a hospital, insurance verification, admitting and registering patients or addressing customer service needs, the Patient Access Specialist program will prepare you for the Certified Healthcare Access Associate (CHAA) exam offered by the National Association of Healthcare Access Management (NAHAM).
- If working in a fast-paced medical office performing administrative functions and insurance verification with a medical focus is your goal, the Medical Front Office Specialist program will prepare you for the Certified Medical Administrative Assistant (CMAA) exam offered by the National Healthcareer Association (NHA).
- If you desire a position with limited patient interaction that will make use of your skills in accuracy and attention to detail, a career as a medical coder is perfect for you, the AAPC approved Medical Coding and Billing program will prepare you for the Certified Professional Coder (CPC) exam offered by the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC).
Our Healthcare Financial Services courses include: