CCNA: Cisco Certified Network Associate Industrial (CCNA INDUSTRIAL)
- This course prepares the student to successfully implement and troubleshoot the most common industry-standard protocols, along with wireless and security technologies, in today's converged IT and industrial networks. The focus will be on achieving competency and the skills needed to configure, maintain, and troubleshoot industry standard network protocols as well as wireless and security technologies.
- Through classroom instruction and hands-on labs the student will learn how to use current infrastructures while developing a converged platform for flexibility to support future business outcomes. IMINS2 exposes students to multiple industrial network technologies while preparing for the Managing Industrial Networks for Manufacturing with Cisco Technologies (200-601 IMINS2) certification exam.
ZCIS-1000: CCNA: Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices (ICND1) V.3
ZCIS-1002: CCNA: Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices: (CCNA Routing and Switching) v3 (Bootcamp)
- Textbook required.
- For more information about this course please contact Hamid Abdollahian at (216)987-3094 Executive Director.
- Topics Covered
- The following information provides general guidelines for the content likely to be included on the Managing Industrial Networks for Manufacturing with Cisco Technologies (200-601 IMINS2) exam. However, other related topics may also appear on any specific delivery of the exam.
- Learning Outcomes
- Understand the functions of the OSI Layers and TCP/IP Model.
- Recognize the difference between Enterprise and Industrial Networks.
- Troubleshoot common issues found in Layers 1,2,3 of the OSI Model.
- Describe the functions and components of EtherNet/IP Protocols.
- Configure and troubleshoot CIP on Cisco and Stratix Switches.
- Describe the functions and components of the PROFINET Protocol.
- Configure PROFINET Protocols on Cisco Industrial Ethernet Devices.
- Troubleshoot Common PROFINET Issues
- identify common network threats and resolutions and configure basic security components (Access Lists and AAA Features).
- Configure a Wireless Network within an Industrial Environment.
- Subject Code
- Course Number