- Start Date
- End Date
- 7:00:00 AM-6:00:00 PM
- Off-Campus To Be Determined
- Section Comments
- Held at 23555 Euclid Ave, Euclid, OH. Please call 216-987-3226 to register.
This 120 hour program features:
- 40 hours of classroom and testing, covering all Federal requirements
- Minimum of 10 hours of skills pad (maneuverability)
- Minimum of 10 hours of on-the-road training
- Additional 20 hours will be utilized driving behind the wheel doing either maneuverability skills or road skills.
- 40 hours for pre-trip, test preparation, and testing.
Valid Ohio Driver's License
Satisfactory Driving History
DOT Physical and Drug Screen
Please call Truck Driving Academy to register.
Traditional Student Aid does not apply.
- For more information and registration, please call 216.987.3226.
- Topics Covered
- CDL driving rules
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
- Defensive Driving
- Vehicle Inspection
- Traffic laws
- Regulations of the Ohio Public Utilities Commission
- Use of Hazard Lighting Systems
- Display of Emergency Equipment
- Special Taxes
- Crash Reporting
- Driver Fatigue
- Pre-Trip and Post-Trip Inspections and Service
- Occupant Safety Devises
- Emerging Technologies
- Commercial Driver’s License Requirements
- Drugs & Alcohol
- Railroad Crossings and “No Zone”
- Parallel Parking and Alley Dock
- Straight Line Backing, Off-Set Backing
- Safe & Courteous Driving
- Learning Outcomes
- Upon completion of this course and the successful completion of the Ohio CDL 3-part State test, students will be able to:
- Obtain their Ohio Commercial Driver’s License B (CDL-B with Passenger & School Bus endorsements).
- Subject Code
- Course Number