Introduction to Dreamweaver CS6
- In this course, you will work with images, build navigation elements, discuss effective layout methods, learn where and when to use tables, examine successful site planning strategies, and more using Dreamweaver CS6.
Windows Requirements: Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor, Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 2 (Service Pack 3 recommended); Windows Vista® Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 1; or Windows 7, at least 512MB of RAM, at least 1GB of available hard-disk space; additional free space required during installation, 1280x800 display with 16-bit video card, Java Runtime Environment 1.6 (included) and DVD-ROM drive.
Macintosh Requirements: Multicore Intel processor, Mac OS X v10.6.8 or v10.7, at least 512MB of RAM, at least 1.8GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation, 1280x800 display with 16-bit video card, Java Runtime Environment 1.6 and DVD-ROM drive.
- This course will need the materials/software before the course begins:
- Internet access
- Adobe PDF plug-in (a free download obtained at Adobe.com)
- Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 for Windows or Mac. Prerequisites: Introduction to CSS3 and HTML5, or similar coding experience
- Topics Covered
- The Dreamweaver Interface
- Setting Up Your Local Site
- Inserting Text
- Working With CSS
- Working With Images
- Creating Navigational Elements
- Working With Tables
- Introduction to User Forms
- Introduction to CSS Page Layout
- Working With the Assets and History Panels
- Site Management and Maintenance
- Strategies for Planning Your Site
- Subject Code
- Course Number