CDL-A Refresher Course
- Start Date
- End Date
- 7:00:00 AM-6:00:00 PM
- Off-Campus To Be Determined
- Section Comments
- Held at 23555 Euclid Ave, Euclid, OH. Please call 216-987-3226 to register.
- This course is designed for current Ohio CDL-A or CDL-B driver’s license holders who want to update their knowledge and skills. Cost: $1495 plus a non-refundable $200 administrative fee.
Please call Truck Driving Academy to register
Valid Ohio CDL-A License
DOT Physical and Drug Testing
Traditional Student Financial Aid does not apply
- For more information and registration, please call 216.987.3226.
- Topics Covered
40 hours of classroom and skills instruction, including 5 hours of in-class training and 35 hours of hands on training and observation time including:
- Driving Laws
- Hours of Service
- Defensive Driving for Commercial Drivers
- Pre-Trip Inspection
- Straight Line Backing
- Offset Backing, Right and Left
- Full Tractor Trailer Parallel Parking
- Sight Side Alley Dock Backing
- Shifting Practice
- Turning practice, Right and Left
- Intersections and stopping position
- Entrance and Exit Ramps
- Interstate Highways
- Lane Control
- Road Hazards
- Railroad Crossings
- Learning Outcomes
- Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Retrain and refresh their CDL skills.
- Update their knowledge of the new rules and regulations of the Federal Motor Carriers Safety Administration.
- Subject Code
- Course Number