Who should apply:
Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses at Cuyahoga Community College is designed for business owners with limited resources who have a business poised for growth. Applicants must demonstrate a commitment to growing their business and creating jobs within their community.
Applicants should generally meet the following criteria:
• Applicant must be an owner or co-owner of a business
• Business in operation for at least 2 years
• Business revenues between $150,000 and $4.0 million in the most recent fiscal year
• Business with a minimum of 4 employees
What is required
In order to receive maximum benefit from the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses education curriculum at Cuyahoga Community College, business owners are required to:
• Attend a mandatory program orientation
• Attend 11 pre-scheduled full-day learning sessions and 5 pre-scheduled evening learning sessions
• Commit an additional 6–8 hours per week of out-of-class activities to work on your business. This includes completing assignments, attending networking events and meetings with a business advisor.
• Develop a tailored plan for growth prior to graduation