Veterans Web Resources
Veteran Resource PDF's
ITT Information: How can Tri-C help ?
- Statement Regarding Closure of ITT Technical Institutes (Ohio State Board of Career Colleges & Schools) (Page 2)
- Higher Learning Commission statement about ITT Closure (Page 3)
- Ohio Department of Higher Education Statement on the Closure of ITT (Page 4)
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau – weblink & statement “Your college closes” (Page 5)
- Ohio Department of Veterans Services Updates & Resources from the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs on ITT Technical Institute Closure (Pages 6-7)
- Federal Loan Discharge Application: School Closure (Page 9-13)
Special Notes: Students may enroll at Tri-C as early as the second 8-weeks for Fall 2016 semester, which begins on October 24, 2016. Thus, the College will offer impacted ITT Tech students a one-time $200 book voucher to be used Fall 2016 or Spring 2017.
As these students enroll, all ITT Tech students will be required to take the College’s English and math placement exam prior to registering for courses.