u.select (formerly CAS) is a web based advising tool designed with the transfer student in mind. It provides access to information that will help students plan for their academic future. u.select provides students with direct access to course acceptability, equivalency and applicability among Ohio institutions. Students who use this tool can move from school to school and still earn a degree in a timely manner.
What can students do with u.select?
- Establish a u.select account account free of charge.
- Store information on courses they have completed.
- Obtain information on how Tri-C courses transfer to other Ohio colleges and universities.
- Obtain information on how courses from other Ohio colleges and universities transfer to Tri-C.
- Request transfer guides that will provide information on how courses transfer, how they apply to attended major and what courses are still needed to complete a degree after transferrring.
For more help in navagating the u.select system, please watch a demonstration
of the on line tool or see the u.select brochure