u.select is an online advising tool designed for transfer students. It provides access to information that will help students plan for their academic future. u.select provides students with direct access to course acceptability, equivalency and applicability among member institutions. Students who use this tool can move from school to school and still earn a degree in a timely manner.
What can students do with u.select?
- Establish a u.select account free of charge
- Store information on courses they have completed
- Obtain information on how Tri-C courses transfer to other colleges and universities
- Obtain information on how courses from other colleges and universities transfer to Tri-C
- Request transfer guides that will provide information on how courses transfer, how they apply to attended major and what courses are still needed to complete a degree after transferring
For more help in navigating the u.select system, please watch a demonstration
of the on line tool or see the u.select brochure