The CTC Program at Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C) seeks to support students in their efforts to complete an Associate Degree from Tri-C and to successfully transfer to Cleveland State University (CSU) to earn a Bachelor Degree.
Our focus is to insure that our students persist and graduate from Tri-C as the first step in their educational aspirations.
We provide a personalized learning environment which inspires engaged learning, independent responsibility, and community connection.
Why Should I Participate in CTC?
Each of the CTC Pathways is designed to better help students assimilate into the collegiate environment. Students who take courses together find that they are more engaged in their learning, earn higher grades and are more connected to their campus.
Following a CTC Pathway works because they:
- Connect your courses together, so you develop a better grasp of the material.
- Are smaller in size, so that you have more one to one interaction with your instructors.
- Provide you with additional opportunities and support services to help you succeed.
- Provide opportunities for you to utilize various new technologies.
CTC Pathways Include:
CTC Events (See event calendar for important dates!)
- Learn what you need to know as you prepare for the completion of your Associate's Degree and transfer to Cleveland State University
- Get tips on how to transfer successfully
- See the CSU campus and learn your way around
Lead Learner Coaches (LLC)
Lead Learner Coaches are current Tri-C students who are also in the process of completing their associate degree and transferring to CSU. Each CTC student is assigned to a Lead Learner Coach who will support you throughout your time at Tri-C and through the transfer to CSU.
Back from left: Tamika Salaam, Rashiadah Weaver, Teresita Santiago, Paula Oliver
Front from left: Danay Johnson, Wendy Dial