Student Leadership Certificate Program
Student Leadership Certification Program
The Student Leadership Certificate Program provides students with the opportunity to further develop their leadership skills outside the classroom. Students will gain leadership skills through engagement opportunities like community service and club participation along with learning opportunities like leadership workshops.
The program features three levels of certificates and recognition, each one building upon the prior level and requiring additional participation or projects.
Information about each certificate can be found here along with additional certificate completion resources:
Examples of engagement opportunities include but are not limited to:
- Active student club membership
- Holding a student club officer position
- Volunteering at a campus event
- Participating in Sustained Dialogue
- Completing a co-op/internship program
- Attending specific campus events as identified by the Student Life Office
Please find a calendar of upcoming learning opportunities below. See full list.
Please check with the Student Life Office at your campus to see if pre-registration is needed for any event.