Steps for enrolling in the RAT Program:
For an overview of RAT class offerings, please see our Program Sequence.
- Apply online or in-person at any Tri-C campus Enrollment Center.
- Apply for financial aid.
- Request your official high school or GED transcript, as well as official transcripts from all colleges previously attended, be sent to us at: Office of the Registrar, PO Box 5966, Cleveland, OH 44101
- Complete English and math placement tests. (Unless you are transferring credits from MATH and ENG at the 1000 or higher level.)
- Complete New Student Orientation. Call 1-800-954-8742 and select the Counseling option. (You may go to the counseling office and request to complete an online orientation)
- Schedule an appointment with the RAT office to register for a full or part-time RAT course load. 216-987-3277 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay for classes in my Tri-C space or in person at any campus Enrollment Center. Payment must be made before the payment deadline.
- Get your My Tri-C Card at the Enrollment Center of any Tri-C campus.
- Buy your books online or in your campus Book Store.