Communication to Students:
New Announcement 2-17-16
Verified Credential Student Workshop Information and Registration
Workshops will be offered at Metro, Western, Eastern and WestShore campuses. The workshop is designed for students that have:
- Been accepted or provisionally accepted into one of our nursing programs.
- Have received the Welcome letter which includes the background check code from your program manager.
The objective is to help familiarize students with the use of Verified Credentials and minimize the confusion that exists with requirement fulfillment.
- The workshops will provide hands-on instruction for use of Verified Credentials, data entry and document upload in real-time.
- The workshop overview and schedule for spring 2016 is included in the registration link below.
- Please follow the links below to view the SignUpGenius registration and the accompanying pages that direct students to the workshops.
Both the Associate of Applied Science Degree in Nursing and the Certificate in Practical Nursing programs have admissions changes as of August 15th. See the Admissions Information tab and/or the information packets for detailed information.
Tri-C email is the ONLY communication method to students. Students are expected to frequently check their Tri-C email for any communication from the Division.
Please be advised if a student was reviewed on 12/31/2014 or before and failed to continue the admissions process, the review will be voided and the student will have to re-submit for review under the updated admission requirements.
Any student that requested review 1/1/2015 through 8/15/2015 will fall under the previous requirements for admission until 12/31/2015. After 12/31/2015, if the student failed to continue the admissions process the review will be voided and the student will have to re-submit for review under the updated admission requirements.
Students requesting review after 8/15/2015 will be required to meet updated admission requirements.