Nursing Admission Checklist Criteria and Request for Review
The criteria below must be met in order to submit a request to be reviewed. Please note, having one of these areas missing could result in a declined review.
Nursing Checklist Criteria
- I have transcripts from other schools on file
- I have a high school diploma/GED on file
- I have met with a counselor and reviewed my records for the nursing program I am interested in
- I have completed all prerequisite courses with a "C" or higher and my grades are posted
- My overal GPA is 2.5 or higher
Upon a successful review, students will be sent information to proceed with the entrance test and background check. Please allow a minimum of 7 business days for a notification as volume varies.