Software Developers Academy: Cleveland Codes
Cleveland Codes Software Developers Academy
Passionate about problem-solving and creative thinking? Interested in creating new apps, building websites, or developing software? Ready for a challenging new career in technology? Then the Cleveland Codes Tri-C Software Developers Academy is for you!
About the Course
Cleveland Codes is a full time, 16-week IT Fast Track Program. This fully immersive approach to learning provides students with the skills necessary to pursue a career in web application and development, learning to program in C# within the .NET framework. Students take the Microsoft Development Fundamentals Exam 98-361 in order to receive their Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) certification.
Students develop key skills in:
- Object Oriented Programming
- Back end and Front end Web Development
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Technical Interviewing and Career Development
Cleveland Codes students attend classes on campus for 16 weeks, Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm. With successful completion of all program requirements, students will have the opportunity to connect with many resources to assist with internships and or job placement.
- Complete the online application intake form.
- Take a short online assessment that will be emailed to you once you complete the intake form.
- Applicants who score well enough on the assessment will be invited to an onsite interview and be prepared to:
Take an onsite pre-test
- The following free resources are available to help you prepare for the pre-test:
C# Fundamentals for Absolute Beginners
HTML5 & CSS3 Fundamentals: Development for Absolute Beginners
Submit your resume and a detailed two paragraph essay answering the following two questions:
- Why do you want to enter the field of Software Development?
- Why do you believe you would succeed in it?
Participate in a brief behavioral style interview
4. Applicants will be notified of their acceptance by email after completing step three.
*Applicants who do not meet Academy entrance requirements will be invited to join alternative programs in the Tri-C IT Center of Excellence.
Financing Your Future
Once you receive an acceptance notification, you may officially enroll into Cleveland Codes Tri-C Software Developers Academy. The course cost is $7,500 and covers all program supplies, certification exam, and instruction.
Course Payment Methods: