Grilled Pork with Red Peppers
Service for 4
Pork Loin Chops, about 1 inch thick 4 each
Olive Oil 2 oz.
Lemon Juice , fresh 1 oz.
Orange Juice, fresh 2 oz.
Seasoned Rice Vinegar 2 oz.
Lime Juice, fresh 1 oz
Garlic, minced ½ tsp.
Ginger, minced ½ tsp
Green Onion, minced 2 each
Zest of the fruits 2 tsp.
Red Bell Peppers, cleaned and Julienne 2 each
Chicken Stock or Beef Stock 1 cup
- Place the pork in a glass or stainless steel pan, season with salt and black pepper
- In a small mixing bowl combined the ingredients for the Marinate, pour over the pork, wrap and place in cooler for 24 hours, turn once during the marinating.
To Cook, the meat
- Preheat grill to medium heat
- Remove the pork from marinate and blot dry, discard the remaining marinate
- Spray the chops with a touch of spray oil and cook to desire degree of doneness
To Cook, the pepper
- Sauté the peppers in a small about of olive or grape seed oil, season with salt and pepper.
- When peppers are just tender add the stock and allow to simmer until the stock as almost evaporated, adjust seasoning
- Make a “nest” with a serving of the cooked pepper, place the chop on top.