Personal Enrichment Courses
Corporate College, a division of Cuyahoga Community College, provides training and development for professionals on an individual basis through open enrollment courses, workshops and programs; in addition, Corporate College provides training direct to the corporate community through programs such as Culinary Team Building. Our talented team brings a wealth of experience that helps participants enhance their professional and industry related skills.
Culinary Community Education
Cook up something new in your kitchen with our culinary classes. Tri-C's Community Education Culinary program offers courses for all types of chefs, from beginners learning basic skills to pros learning new techniques.
- ZCKG-1013: Knife Skills
- ZCKG-1118: Homemade Pasta Class: Hands-On
- ZCKG-1145: Basics of Bread Baking
- ZCKG-1169: Cheese Making: Fresh Ricotta Cheese
- ZCKG-1170: Homemade Sausage
- ZCKG-1171: Pampered Pooch
- ZCKG-1172: Rice is Nice
- ZCKG-1173: Fabulous Flatbreads
- ZCKG-1174: Cupcake Magic
- ZCKG-1175: Souffles: Basic Techniques
- ZCKG-1176: Tea Time at Tri-C
- ZCKG-1177: Pretzel Possibilities
- ZCKG-1178: Cinco de Mayo
- ZCKG-1180: Fish and Seafood Basics
- ZCKG-1181: Low Carb Meals
- ZCKG-1182: Gifts From Your Kitchen
- ZCKG-1183: Decorated Holiday Cookies
Culinary Team Building
Experience a one of a kind, delicious team building event that enhances communication, increases creative thinking and promotes teamwork. Our team building events range from 2 to 8 hours with a variety of cooking themes that are customized to meet your team’s unique needs. Events can be hosted for groups of 10-150. Learn more.
This program is classroom-based for the event planning novice and offers interactive instruction with hands-on creative activities, brainstorming sessions, volunteer opportunities and guest lecturers from the top event planners and resources in the area. To begin a career in event planning check out our certificate program.
- ZPDI-1238: Fundamentals of Meeting & Event Management
- ZPDI-1242: Allergen Friendly Series
- ZPDI-1243: Ohio Level Two: Food Safety Manager Certification
- ZPDI-1244: Strategies for Increasing Sales
- ZPDI-1245: Allergen Awareness
- ZPDI-1246: Allergen Plan Development
- ZPDI-1247: Allergen Plan Specialist
For more Corporate College offerings, please visit our program websites: