- American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP)
Cuyahoga Community College’s program is one of only 3 programs in Northeastern Ohio to hold this accreditation.
Articulation agreements with:
- Cleveland State University
- Youngstown State University
- Baldwin Wallace University
These agreements make it easier for Tri-C Pharmacy Tech AAS graduates to enroll in these Bachelor's degree programs in Allied Health Bachelor or Health Care Management.
Practicum rotation agreements with hospital, community and managed care providers, including:
- University Hospitals Health System
- Cleveland Clinic
Representatives from these institutions and companies sit on our advisory committee and participate in training and job placement for the program’s students and graduates.