(If you area already a Tri-C student skip Steps 1 and 2 and proceed to Step 3)
- You must apply for admittance to Cuyahoga Community College.
- Students who have not completed a college English or math course must take Compass Placement tests in English and Math at the Testing and Assessment Center. Students may use qualifying ACT scores instead of taking the Compass math and English placement tests.
- Request an official high school or GED transcripts and previous college transcripts (if applicable) to be sent directly from your college or high school to: Cuyahoga Community College, Office of the Registrar, P.O. Box 5966, Cleveland, Ohio 44101. Specific Instructions.
- Before submission of transcripts, you must apply and be accepted to Tri-C.
Make an appointment to meet with a counselor and the SES Program Manager Chris Faciana (Christopher.Faciana@tri-c.edu), do a program planner, and register for the upcoming semester's coursework.
- Submit a Health Careers Application. You can also contact the Health Careers Enrollment Center at 216-987-4247
- Important: Details regarding the application process are found in the Sport and Exercise Studies Student Handbook. You must comply with all of the requirements found in the packet of information including the academic requirements such as prerequisite courses, GPA, etc.
All students enrolled in Health Careers and Nursing programs are requiring off campus practicum experiences are required to complete a background check that includes fingerprinting and a court records search. Log onto this website for additional information:
Once all the admission requirements have been verified a letter of acceptance will be sent to the student applying to the program.