Opticianry and Ophthalmic Assisting Mini-Course
Opticianry and Ophthalmic Assisting are some of the fastest-growing fields in Northeast Ohio.
Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C®) is offering a two-week online course to help you decide which ophthalmic career is the best fit for you!
The on-demand course will be available May 13-31, 2018.
About this course:
24-houron-demand course allows you to work at your own pace.
- Participate in non-graded activities that introduce you to exciting ophthalmic professions.
- Get access to information about student support services at Tri-C.
- Get information about Tri-C’s Optical Technology and Ophthalmic Medical Assisting programs.
You will learn about:
- Differences between an ophthalmologist, an optometrist, an optician and an ophthalmic assistant.
- Educational and credentialing requirements for each profession.
- Career opportunities in
opticianryand ophthalmic assisting.
- Ophthalmic programs offered at Tri-C.
Applicationprocess for each program.
- Strategies that will help you be successful at Tri-C.
Call 216-987-3075 to register today!