- Organize workflow using technology to produce efficient, detail oriented work and identify priorities
and use problem solving skills to resolve these issues.
- Follow governmental, accreditation, and institutional guidelines in relationship to safety, infection control, confidentiality, and proficiency testing.
- Practice consistent quality assurance through precise performance, monitoring, analyzing, and documenting of all pre, post and analytical phases of quality testing.
- Collect samples; perform testing procedures according to standard operating procedures; operate, maintain, and troubleshoot instrumentation; and keep accurate records.
- Interact with patients, staff and colleagues, using tact, courtesy, and respect.
- Exhibit professionalism by adhering to institutional policies and practicing ethical standards as defined by accrediting boards.