Please note: Arrests, charges or convictions of criminal offenses may be cause to deny or limit licensure or employment opportunities in specific careers and occupations (including massage therapy) and may limit a student's ability to obtain federal, state and other financial aid.
Students are encouraged to investigate these possibilities before applying to the Massage Therapy program.
(If you are already a Tri-C student, proceed directly to Step 3)
- Apply for admission to Cuyahoga Community College.
- Students who have not completed college-level English or math courses must take English and math placement tests at the Testing and Assessment Center. Qualifying ACT scores may be submitted in lieu of placement testing.
- Request an official high school or GED transcript and previous college transcripts (if applicable) to be sent directly from the educational institution to: Cuyahoga Community College, Office of the Registrar, P.O. Box 5966, Cleveland, Ohio 44101.
- Before submitting transcripts, you must apply and be admitted to Tri-C.
Admission to Tri-C does not automatically admit a student to restricted programs such as the Massage Therapy program.
Call 216-987-2331 or email Christine.Herrera@tri-c.edu to request a Massage Therapy Application Packet.
- Submit the Massage Therapy Application form to the Massage Therapy program office.
Complete the background check. Click here for specific instructions
- Complete the Tri-C Health Careers and Nursing Program Health Form. See the Massage Therapy Program Application Packet for information on how to complete and submit this form.
Some of the required vaccinations require a 28-day waiting period. Please plan in advance to ensure all vaccinations are completed by the deadline.
Details regarding the application process can be found in the Massage Therapy Program Application Packet. Applicants must comply with all requirements, including academic requirements such as prerequisite courses, GPA, etc.