Cash in on CCR Course
Captioners and court reporters are in demand! We are offering a free, two-week online mini course to help you discover if this career is right for you. February 5 - 18, 2018.
Ca$h in today to begin a flexible, exciting and lucrative career.
About the course
- Convenient online course site available 24 hours a day
- No homework or tests
- Easy access to documents, videos and discussion board forums
- Access to faculty for questions
What you'll learn
- Skills necessary to work as a captioner or court reporter
- Career opportunities in the field of court reporting captioning
- How much you can earn with a two-year degree or certificate
- Licensing and other requirements for your state
- Equipment and technology used in the profession
- Online and classroom programs offered at Tri-C
- Enrollment Process for Spring 2018
About your instructor
Jen Krueger, Ph.D., is a former court reporter and a professor of Captioning and Court Reporting at Tri-C. Krueger is a certified reporting instructor who began teaching at Tri-C in 1994. The Journal of Court Reporting recently honored Krueger with an award for innovative use of technology.