Accounting News - The General Journal
Fall 2018: (Mark your calendar and make plans to be at these events !!!)
9/25/18 - Tuesday - Meet the Accountants
- View the Details Here
- Thank you to the Professionals from Barnes Wendling CPAs and Pease & Associates CPAs for taking the time out of their busy schedules to make our event a success
- Thank you to our students who used this opportunity to investigate future positions and career paths
- Thank you to our
careerServices team for preparing our students for interviews, creating the link to the firms for future positions, and marketing our program and graduates
- NEXT: Job Fair and Bus Tour ---> Don't be left out ---> Register Today !!!
10/11/18 - Thursday - ACCT/BIZ/IT Co-op & Internship Job Fair
11/09/18 - Friday - Accounting Bus Tour
... See YOU there ...
We are Working for Your Success
What is It Like To Work at DFAS (Defense Finance Accounting Services)
Contact Adjunct Professor Linnea Woolley @ Linnea.Woolley@tri-c.edu
- Tri-C's Job Link Services Department is hosting a Career Exploration Workshop with Defense Finance and Accounting Services (DFAS) on Thursday, October 18th, from 2-5pm.
- DFAS will be providing an in-service on tips to create a portfolio in the USAJobs career portal so that jobseekers can prepare to respond to future government opportunities.
+++++ DFAS is most interested in students studying in Accounting and IT. +++++
Payroll Certification Review Course:
Coming Soon to Corporate College
Previous Accounting Department Newsletters
- The General Journal
Contact a Professor and give us your news:
- Job Change
- Internship Experience
- Co-op Experience
- Pass an Exam
- Job Opening
- CPE Event
- Obtain CPE Credits
Tri-C is YOUR Accounting Home