Testing Information for Faculty
How to Submit Your Test
The Testing Centers administer exams for:
- Online classes
- Blended classes
- Make-up/special circumstances
- Students receiving accommodations through Student Accessibility Services (SAS)
Obtain the Administration of Exam Form
- Pick-up a hard copy in person at one of the Testing Centers.
- Download the online version.
Complete the Administration of Exam Form
- For online and blended classes, please include a class list, when possible.
- Please indicate specific accommodations for each student receiving accessibility services.
- If administering a paper exam, please provide the Testing Center with the appropriate number of printed tests/materials.
Submit the Administration of Exam Form
- In person at the Testing Center(s) where you would like your test administered.
- Via email to:
- Completed exams can be returned through the College mail service. Tracked mail is suggested.
- Instructors can pick up exams in person at the Testing Centers.
- Please note: Testing Centers cannot scan and email completed tests.
Assessment Center Best Practices for Faculty
In order to maintain superior service from the Testing Centers and adhere to College-wide protocol, we ask you to follow these best practices:
- Brunswick, East, Metro, and West test students on a walk-in basis. However, Westshore and CCW require appointments because of limited seating. Remind your students to make an appointment to take their tests. Appointments take priority over walk-ins.
- Submission of Exams
- Please ensure that tests and test materials are recieved by the Testing Center prior to the start date of your test. Submission at least 24 hours prior to the start date allows Testing Center staff to process your tests and prevents delays for Tri-C students who visit the Testing Centers.
- Length of Tests
- So that we may serve as many students as possible, please ensure that the length of your test reflects the actual amount of time students will need to complete. For example, if students have 90 minutes in class to complete the test, then they will have 90 minutes to complete it in the Testing Center.
- End Dates
- Please consider end dates other than Friday or Saturday. These are high-traffic days for the Testing Centers. Please see individual Testing Center pages for hours on Friday and Saturday.