Testing Information for Faculty
How to Submit Your Test
The Testing Centers administer exams for:
- Online classes
- Blended classes
- Make-up/special circumstances
- Students receiving accommodations through Student Accessibility Services (SAS)
Obtain the Administration of Exam Form
- Pick-up a hard copy in person at one of the Testing Centers.
- Download the online version.
Complete the Administration of Exam Form
- Please fill out the form completely and accurately
- Provide the names of students on the back of the form for make-up exams.
- For online and blended classes, please include a class list, when possible.
- Please indicate if students are eligible for testing accommodations through Student Accessibility Services (SAS) by checking the boxes on the front and back of the form.
- If administering a paper exam, please provide the Testing Center with the appropriate number of printed tests/materials.
- If you have a password for a computer-based exam, please ensure the password works correctly.
- Pay close attention to beginning and end dates, materials permitted with testing, and inlcude any special instructions.
Submit the Administration of Exam Form
- In person at the Testing Center(s) where you would like your test administered.
- Via email to:
- Completed exams can be returned through the College mail service. Tracked mail is suggested.
- Instructors can pick up exams in person at the Testing Centers.
- Please note: Testing Centers cannot scan and email completed tests.
Assessment Center Best Practices for Faculty
In order to maintain superior service from the Testing Centers and adhere to College-wide protocol, we ask you to follow these best practices:
- Brunswick, East, Metro, and West test students on a walk-in basis. However, Westshore and CCW require appointments because of limited seating. Remind your students to make an appointment to take their tests. Appointments take priority over walk-ins.
- Submission of Exams
- Please submit your tests to the Testing Center prior to the start date. Submission of test materials at least two business days prior to the start date is encouraged to allow Testing Center staff enough time to process tests and forms before students arrive.
- Length of Tests
- So that we may serve as many students as possible, please ensure that the length of your test reflects the actual amount of time students will need to complete. For example, if students have 90 minutes in class to complete the test, then they will have 90 minutes to complete it in the Testing Center.
- End Dates
- Please consider end dates other than Friday or Saturday. These are high-traffic days for the Testing Centers. Please see individual Testing Center pages for hours on Friday and Saturday.